More Dresses & Style


Yesterday the most viewed post was the post with my Sketches so I decided to do another post with more of them for you all. So here I have miscelaneous of my "styles" I like to do a little bit of everything but always with a little twist and yeah I think that I can do it!

What do you think? Should I try to do some of them in Real life? or they are all garbage?
I really want your opinions and please don't forget to follow the blog so you can see more updates about this sketches and maybe to see some of them coming to life!

Bye, Bye! 





2 comments:

  1. Hi, Tiago;

    Some of these sketches are intriguing. For example, sketches 3 and 4 in the top photo. I also like the next to the last sketches. Keep up the hard work. It will pay off.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First Comment! ^^
      Thank you so much Sharon Pate and I will keep up the hard work!

      Delete